Donations made possible the financial support to the following in 2020:
- Urban Agriculture initiative.
- Learning Child – Early Childhood education.
- Gardening to provide produce for shelters.
- Leadership education.
- The Weather Station, housed at the extension office, continues to provide horticulture weather information to the community.
- The demonstration gardens in Douglas and Sarpy Counties; Blanchard Garden at the extension office, Veterans Home, Hospice House Garden, Walnut Creek, Health Center, Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center, the Bee Garden and the Hope Garden.